Strawberry Yogurt Pie
- 1 frozen pound cake
- 1/4 c. of orange juice
- 2 container (8 oz.) each of strawberry yogurt or any other fruit
- 1 container (9 oz.) frozen whipped topping thawed, or 1 pt. of whipped
- 1 c. of fresh strawberrries hulled and crushed
- Cut cake into 12 slices and arrange on bottom and sides of 9 inch
- Sprinkle orange juice over cake slices.
- Fold yogurt into whipped cream.
- Blend in crushed berries.
- Spoon into cake lined pan.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep chilled in refrigerator.
- Garnishe with whole or sliced berries.