- 3 lbs. beef
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2-6 tbs. butter.
- 9 ounces mushrooms drained
- 1 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 9 tablespoons flour
- 3 tbs. tomato paste
- 3 1/2 cup beef broth or stock.
- 3 cups sour cream
- 5 tbs. white wine
- package noodles
- Coat meat with 3 tbs. flour and salt
- Heat skillet add butter.
- Brown meat quickly on both sides.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic
- Cook 3 or 4 minutes till onion crisp and tender
- Remove meat and mushrooms.
- Add to drippings 9 tablespoons flour stir...
- add tomato paste, beef broth or stock.
- Cook medium high heat until thick and bubbly.
- Return meat and mushrooms (cook slowly) until meat is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and white wine.
- Serve over noodles.