Ingredients for Dressing
- 1 cup oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- small grated onion
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
Directions for dressing
- Mix the above ingredients for sauce and leave at room temperature.
- This makes 1 pint of sauce, but will keep in the fridge.
- Make sure it
is at room temperature before serving.
Ingredients for Salad Mix
- 1 1/2 bags spinach washed and broken into small pieces
- 3 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms and green onions
- 5 slices of crumbled bacon
Directions for Salad Mix
- Just before serving, mix room temperature sauce with spinach, eggs,
mushrooms, green onions and bacon.