- 1 16-oz. container of ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 10-oz. pkg. Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. whole oregano
- 2 (15 1/2 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 c. water
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1 c. mozzarella, egg, spinach and spices.
- Spread 1/2 c. spaghetti sauce in greased 12x9x2 baking dish.
- Place 1/3 of the lasagna noodles over sauce and spread with 1/2
of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles, spaghetti sauce and 1/2 c. mozzarella
cheese; pour water around edges.
- Cover securely with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1
hour 15 minutes
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.