A yummy treat for small children.
- 4 small boxes or 2 large boxes of Jell-o
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water (do not add cold water)
- Christmas cookie cutters
- spray cooking oil
- Stir boiling water into gelatin. Dissolve completely.
- Lightly spray a 13 x9 inch pan with cooking oil.
- Pour mixture into pan
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- To cut Jigglers dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen gelatin.
- Cut shapes with cookie cutters all the way through the gelatin.
- Lift from the pan with index finger or metal spatula.