White Vegetable Dip
- 2/3 cup Mayo
- 1 tbs. onions
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 2 drops of Tabasco
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. accent
Mix and let stand over night.
- 8 oz pkg. cream cheese (let soften)
- Small bottle Catalina Salad dressing
- 2 to 3 tbs. catsup - mix.
Both of these recipes are wonderful with raw veggies such as celery, carrots, green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- 1 lb. pkg. of fresh spinach
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- dash freshly ground pepper
- Trim tough ends from spinach.
- Boil or steam until wilted; drain well and chop.
- Mix together spinach, sour cream, yogurt, parsley, onion, salt.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Makes two cups.
- Great with crackers such as Triscuits or bread chunks such as pumpernickel.