Golden Corn Stuffing Bake
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Golden Corn soup
- Optional - 1/4 cup chopped celery & onion (You don't need this if you use Stove Top Stuffing)
- 1 1/2 cups Stove Top Stuffing mix or Pepperage Farm Cubed Herb Stuffing
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- Combine soup and stuffing in 9" greased pie plate, spoon stuffing into bottom of pie plate. Arrange chicken over stuffing mixture. (If you are going to double the recipe, use larger baking dish.)
- Combine sugar, margarine and mustard; spread 1/2 evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Take other 1/2 of sugar, margarine and mustard and spread over the top.
*Garnish with sage if desired.