Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup can flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. lower heat to 325 for glass baking dish.
- In 13 x 9 baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over margarine, mix together and press into pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.