See how many Christmas carols you can identify from the following descriptions:
- Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
- From dark til dawn, soundless and sanctimonious.
- The event occurred 1 minute after 11:59 p.m. with unlimited visibility.
- Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
- The Christmas preceding all others.
- Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.
- May Jehovah grant you hilarious males retirement.
- Personal hallucinations of an alabaster holiday.
- Stephen, Kong and Elvis.
- Proceed fourth declaring upon a specific alpine formation.
- Behold, I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
- Small Israeli urban centre.
- In a distant bovine diner.
with permission, Canadian Mennonite