- Dried milkweed pod or dip pods in starch and dry
- Small pine cone
- Small disk of cardboard for base
- Golf tee
- Gold spray paint
- Glue gun
- Spray paint first 6 objects, let dry. You may have to do several paintings to cover all areas
- Heat glue gun
- Glue acorn to cardboard disk for base
- Glue acorn on top of pinecone. You may have to break off the top pine cone leaf so that the acorn seats properly
- Put a little glue on the tee and push the tee into a space in the pinecone for a horn.
- Glue each of a half of the milkweed pod to the back-sides of the pine cone to make wings.
- Glue a piece of string to the back, between the "wings" so that the angel can be hung on a tree.
- Let dry and hang.