Clothes Pin Angel
Very easy to make and a good craft for small children.
- Old fashioned clothes pins (can be bought in craft store . . . not the kind with the spring)
- Bits of material or crayons and paper
- Color markers - sharp tip for face
- Paper muffin liners (white)
- Black or yellow yarn for hair
- White glue
- Draw a face on the head of the clothes pin.
- Cut some small pieces of yarn for the hair and glue on
- Cut a muffin liner in two for wings
- Glue wings to back of clothes pin
- Dress the angel in either either a cloth or paper dress, use glue to fix "dress" to body.
- Put your angel on a branch of your Christmas tree
Angel above done by 4 year old Sarah