Fridge Magnet Christmas Gift
This can be an inexpensive way to remember people at work, church, or other group that you belong to. Also a good gift for children to give to their teachers, friends, grand parents etc.
This is a photo of a gift given to me as a reminder that my friends love me.
- Light Cardboard
- Christmas wrapping paper
- Glue or tape
- Adhesive magnets (can be bought in strips or individually)
- Cotton string or narrow ribbon
- Piece of white paper cut an inch smaller then the cardboard
- Pen, typewriter, or computer
- Cut out cardboard 3 inches x 4.25 inches (size is up to you)
- Wrap your gift with the wrapping paper
- Type or write out a message on the white paper for example:
- May the wonder of Christmas fill your heart with peace. Joy and love
- Thinking of you at Christmas and all year long
- Remember the night when love was born and wishing you a Christmas peace now and throughout the year
- Roses are red fruitcake is edible hope that the new year is truly incredible!
- In this most magical season may you find peace, love and joy.
- Something personal like you are a wonderful person or I promise to think of you each day throughout the year.
- Don't forget to sign your name!