Stained Glass Star
Another easy to make craft for small children.
- Black construction paper
- Colored tissue paper
- White glue
- A template can be made of the star pattern, right, for tracing.
- Make out of heavy material such as card board.
- Trace and cut out star edges and center.
- Cut some pieces of tissue paper to fit center of star and points.
- Put a line of glue on back of star and place tissue pieces on glue. The glue will dry transparent.
- Tie thread to top of star.
- Hang as ornament on Christmas tree or in a window so light can shine through it.