Easy to make Angel Christmas Tree Ornament
- Round Cotton Balls
- 1/8“ wide white ribbon
- 1/8“ wide gold ribbon
- 2“ wide lace ribbon
- glue gun
Prepare the following
- Cut a 4“ length of lace ribbon for wings
- Cut 6“ length of white ribbon for hanger
- Measure a length of gold ribbon around the cotton ball and cut to size for Halo
- cut a 1 1/2“ length of gold ribbon and tie in middle
- Gather ribbon in the middle so that a bow tie shape is formed. Put a small amount of glue in the middle to hold.
- Glue round puff in center on top of gather.
- Glue gold tied lenth to angel's neck
- Glue on halo
- Double white ribbon to make a loop and glue to back.